It’s important to me that my clients feel supported and heard throughout the legal process. I use empathy and sensitivity, along with a pragmatic approach to help clients rebuild their lives after injury.
Sophie joined Russell-Cooke in 2021 and qualified as an associate in January 2023.
- Acting on a diverse range of personal injury cases. She acts on cycling incidents, road traffic collisions as well as employment and public liability claims
- Regularly dealing with clinical negligence claims against hospital trusts, GPs, and other medical professionals. She is assisting in multiple claims where clients have suffered complications after undergoing mesh surgery
- Assisting bereaved families through the inquest process at the coroner's court
- Read English literature at Durham University, graduating with an upper second class degree
- Achieved a distinction in the Graduate Diploma in Law
- Achieved a distinction in the Legal Practice Course
Member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL)
The High Court sets a new precedent for sporting injury claims in rugby liability decision
Russell-Cooke represents the family of Ashley Bullard at West London Coroner’s Court inquest
Drafting a will - a surprise instruction