Lee is a partner and head of the insolvency team. He is dual qualified as a solicitor and a licensed insolvency practitioner, authorised by the Insolvency Practitioners Association (IPA).
He specialises in insolvency and restructuring, as well as commercial litigation.
Lee has dealt with a number of substantial misfeasance claims, as well as many other insolvency related disputes.
His role as a solicitor and insolvency practitioner provides an ability to offer a wide range of insolvency advice to insolvency practitioners and others involved in the insolvency process.
He also has vast experience in commercial litigation, with particular emphasis on director and shareholder disputes, including minority shareholder claims, as well as civil fraud and commercial contract disputes. His work often involves dealing with pre-emptive remedies such as freezing and search orders, many cases having an international aspect.
Lee qualified as a solicitor in 1992 and joined Russell-Cooke in 2000 as a partner. He qualified as an insolvency practitioner in 2010.
- Pakistan v Natwest and others  EWHC 55(CH)
- (1) Konstantin Kagalovsky (2) Wilcox Ventures Ltd v Balmore Invest Ltd & 7 Others  EWHC 1337 (QB)
- JSC BTA Bank v Ablyazov and others and Gaziz Zharimbetov  EWHC 2912 (Comm)
- Tickets.nl Tour Operating BV v Mango Events Management Limited  EWCA Civ 889
- Swindon Town Football Co Limited v Diamandis  EWCA Civ 84
- R (on the application of Albert Court Residents Association) v Westminster City Council and Corporation of the Hall of Arts and Sciences  EWCA Civ 430
- Profinance Trust SA v Gladstone  WLR 1024
- R v General Medical Council ex parte Toth  1 WLR 2209
- Recognised in The Legal 500 (2020)
- Full member of R3 (The Association of Business Recovery Professionals)
- Licensed by the IPA to act as an insolvency practitioner
- Listed in the Thomson Reuters 'London Super Lawyers' list 2015
- Member of the London Solicitors Litigation Association
- Licensed insolvency practitioner