My focus is to ensure that my clients who are facing issues at work or with their regulators come out of these complex and challenging processes with their future prospects and reputation intact.
With a specialist background in litigation, Sheetul is able to provide concurrent advice on employment and regulatory issues affecting her clients.
She acts for a range of clients from lay individuals, regulated professionals and businesses on contentious and non-contentious matters. She has vast experience advising NHS professionals and workers in the health and care sector.
Sheetul's clients often instruct her on issues of misconduct, competence, dishonesty, fraud, harassment, discrimination, and reputation management.
She is often instructed to act on highly sensitive and high-profile matters which could result in career ending consequences if not resolved effectively.
Sheetul is a visiting lecturer at Westminster University.
Sheetul Sowdagur is extremely hardworking, makes herself available, and is client focused.
- Representing a large number of NHS professionals on both their employment and regulatory matters
- Representing a number of professionals facing regulatory proceedings
- Advising various senior academics in respect of disciplinary issues, with successful outcomes achieved
- Successfully defending a teacher who was dismissed and referred to the Teaching Regulation Agency and faced career ending allegations, whereby no allegations were upheld and the proceedings and outcome were kept private, i.e. not publishable in the public domain
- Advising a number of senior politicians in relation to the disciplinary processes adopted by their respective political parties
Sheetul is responsive, very friendly and outgoing.
- Member of the Advisory Group for Rights of Women Charity
She has been very helpful and understanding through what has been a very difficult matter.