Miranda Green is a partner in the family team. Her expertise covers the full gamut of family law matters with a particular focus on financial settlements especially those involving international issues, pre and post-nuptial agreements and private children issues arising from divorces.
Often working with high net worth individuals, her experience in cohabitation, family-run businesses and Inheritance Act claims also distinguishes Miranda as a true family law specialist.
As an accredited Resolution Specialist, a trained collaborative lawyer and a longstanding member of Resolution's International Committee since 2003, Miranda has garnered impressive reviews in both Chambers UK and The Legal 500.
Miranda joined Russell-Cooke in 2020 from a major Surrey-based firm where she was head of the family team.
- Miranda advises couples getting married or entering into a civil partnership on pre or post-nuptial agreements for the protection of wealth
- She has vast experience acting for international families whose members hold different nationalities or own assets abroad
- Although she is a strong litigator, Miranda always tries to resolve conflict out of court through arbitration or mediation
- Miranda has a strong track record assisting family-run businesses with their day-to-day operational needs, as well as the crucial points across their growth
- Ranked band 3 for Family/Matrimonial by Chambers UK 2021
- Recognised by The Legal 500 2021 for Family
- Miranda became a mediator with the Family Mediator Association in 2015
- A member of Resolution since 1999, Miranda was made a Resolution Accredited Specialist in International & European Family Law and Advanced Financial Provision in 2013 and was re-appointed to the position in 2018
- BA English & History from York University
- CPE and LPC from the College of Law, Guildford
- A collaborative lawyer since 2009