I provide my clients with a high level of personal service, and clear and practical legal advice which is tailored to their commercial needs.
Sadia advises on a wide range of commercial real estate transactions, including acquisitions and disposals, auction sales, landlord and tenant matters and property finance.
Sadia joined Russell-Cooke in 2022.
- Acting for landlords and tenants in respect of new leases, renewals and surrenders
- Acting for pub owners in respect of their acquisition of numerous sites
- Acting for lenders in respect of facility arrangements in the region of up to £10 million
- Advising on real estate aspects of corporate acquisitions and tenders
- Read law at The University of Westminster, graduating with upper second class honours
- Completed the Legal Practice Course at The University of Law, obtaining a distinction
- Completed a training contract at a Top 100 Law Firm and qualified as a solicitor in March 2019